Senior Consultant - Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:316 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Structured Finance Role - Financial Advisory (3-12 yrs)
Structured Finance - Financial Advisory
- This role is part of our advisory services business and involves working directly with global institutional investors such as investment banks, hedge funds and private equity firms.
- This is a two-pronged business line, which includes working with the client pre and post deal closure.
- Both these verticals would involve working closely with clients on financial modelling and analysing transactions in the structured credit space as well as real estate.
- The candidate will be expected to take lead on the projects assigned to them and make sure that the deliverables are provided to client within the stipulated timeframe.
Key Responsibilities: Work closely with the clients in supporting them through various stages in the life cycle of an investment transaction across various credit and alternate asset classes ; loan portfolios, structured credit products, specialty financing and real estate.
- Work as an extended team of clients on portfolio underwriting which includes creating financial
models from scratch, modelling for different scenarios, running sensitivities, and analytics.
- Extract relevant data from information memoranda, loan tapes, rent rolls, rating agency reports, or credit agreements as required by clients or for modelling purposes.
- Present the analysis or financial models to clients/third parties on calls as well as assist in the
preparation of investment summaries and credit memos.
- Critically review and audit financial models prepared by other parties and share observations and remediation with the client.
- Create credible, flexible, and fully transparent financial models to provide an independent valuation on a periodic basis to clients in the hedge fund, private equity and investment management space, based on regulatory requirements of alternative investment funds.
- Use information from historical portfolio performance, market data tools (like Bloomberg), and other market insights to project future cashflows.
- Run sensitivities to understand how the valuations will be affected by various market scenarios.
- Provide support for asset management reporting, financial due diligence, post-deal analysis and business planning and any ad-hoc analytics for portfolio monitoring, surveillance, and reporting.
- Present the valuation outputs to clients and auditors on calls.
Required Experience/ Skill Set:
- Basic understanding of underwriting and various capital structures.
- Ability to understand the deal dynamics from the legal documentation provided and decode capital structure.
- High level of proficiency in financial modelling using MS Excel; ability to write VBA code is a plus.
- Good attention to detail and a logical thought process to analyse qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to work independently and manage smaller groups to ensure timely project completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet client deadlines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Exposure to alternate investment space is desirable.
- Flexibility to adjust work hours according to the client geographic location.
- MBA or an equivalent master's degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.