Head - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:458 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Structured Credit Analyst - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-6 yrs)
- Candidates with experience in structured finance analysis
Functional Responsibilities :
- Assisting team in undertaking deal evaluation, credit analysis, transaction structuring, execution and Investments
- Monitoring of Investments and Asset Management: Undertaking portfolio risk reviews and periodic financial updates
- Investors- engagement- Reporting in the form of periodic presentations/ newsletters/ annual reports etc.
- Assisting team in origination and preliminary company/ sponsor analysis
- Operations management: Assisting team in regulatory, audit, finance, cash flow and tax aspects; liasoning with both internal and external parties to ensure smooth work flow.
- Chartered Accountant preferred, MBA in Finance from a premier / Tier- I institute
- 3-6 years of experience with Investment team with direct involvement in execution and investment
Functional Competencies :
- Internal Nature or purpose of interaction
- Finance, Accounts, Audit, Tax, Depository, Operations - For ensuring smooth workflow
- Legal - For legal views and documentation
- Group Compliance and Risk - For ensuring adherence to various compliance and legal requirements and risk parameters during and after investments
- External Nature or purpose of interaction
- Clients - For all pre and post- investment management ranging from compliance and documentation, investments, interest and collateral top ups and recovery
- Legal and Tax consultants - For updates and views on regulations and documentation
- Custodian, Trustees etc - For ensuring smooth work flow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.