center Head at stripedata private limited
Views:573 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Stripedata - Account Manager - Sales (6-8 yrs)
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Managers role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
No of positions - 1
- He/She should be from corporate training industry. Meaning..the candidate should have experience in business development in a company that is into providing training services to various corporates.
- The candidate should be from vendor side deliveryin other words, they should be providing training services or arranging/co-ordinating/catering to the training needs of various corporates.
- Managing company's relationships with its customers
- Maintaining close co-ordination with customers and understanding their training needs on a regular basis
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Mining the existing clients and finding new business avenues.
- Manage, Design, Develop, Schedule, Coordinate, Map out training plans for the client
- Convert the requirement into sales
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and new clients
- Coordinate with internal staff members working on the same account to ensure on time delivery of service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be from Training, Learning & Development industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.