Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:1428 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Stress Testing & Validation Role - BFS (7-15 yrs)
Are you interested in financial modelling? Are you able to clearly communicate complex ideas? Do you enjoy working in a highly specialized team that develops and delivers stress testing solutions? We are looking for someone like that to:
- Carry out model confirmations for scenario expansion models in line with the relevant policies and guidelines; which includes Confirmation of a model's conceptual soundness and methodology
- Performing an evaluation of changes to the model environment, including macroeconomic factors, etc.
- Reviewing the output of the model and the monitoring of its performance
- Use techniques from econometrics, financial mathematics, machine learning and quantitative risk management to develop, assess, and change scenario expansion models.
- Implement models in R and produce clear documentation
- Bring new quantitative modeling ideas to our team to push ahead key projects within UBS
- Interact and discuss with key stakeholders (senior model owners, business representatives, model validation teams and model governance committees)
- You'll be working in the Stress Methodology team, Mumbai. Our role is to develop, maintain, and apply - stress testing framework for assessing the impact of global macro-economic scenarios on the firm's profitability and capital adequacy.
- The framework captures all risk types across all businesses world-wide. We develop and maintain a suite of scenario-aligned stress risk models, including scenario expansion models, and support diverse additional stress-related activities.
You have :
- A Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Econometrics, (Financial) Engineering, Computational Science, Quantitative Finance)
- Experience in building statistical/econometric models
- Programming knowledge (e.g. R, Matlab,- ) and experience in writing code in a statistical or high-level programming language
- General understanding and interest in (macro) economic mechanisms and their influence on financial markets
- Very good communication skills and the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively, both written and orally
- Analytically oriented with conceptual and organizational skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently to high quality standards
- A great communicator, you know how to handle challenging situations
- Fluent in English
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.