Senior Talent Advisor at Winfort Services Pvt ltd
Views:88 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Stress Testing Role - Financial Services (10-18 yrs)
- Experience in the financial service industry which includes experience in stress testing or recovery planning. Preferred experience with global banks, regulators and consulting relevant roles
- Strong understanding of Recovery and Resolution Planning and related regulatory frameworks.
- Experience in capital and liquidity such as ICAAP and ILAAP.
- Knowledge of prudential regimes including Basel, CRD/CRR, Pillar 1 and Pillar 2.
- Strong financial skills including understanding P/L and B/S line items and capital and liquidity concepts.
- Experience driving collaboration with the business and contributors of a recovery plan.
- People and project management experience in technical and complex area; ability to manage multiple global stake holders, demonstrated ability to foresee and manage potential project risk, working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), planning, and organisation skills
- Experience producing board packs and regulatory submissions such as ICAAP, ILAAP or Recovery Plans.
- Interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well in a team, be cooperative and open, and embrace diversity.
- Understand and interpret complex business requirements. Analytically minded with good financial and business acumen.
- Integrity and ability to challenge when appropriate. Attention to detail, accuracy and quality assurance.