Senior Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet
Views:86161 Applications:2970 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Stress Testing & Risk Analytics Role - Consumer & Commercial Banking (1-8 yrs)
LGD, PD, EAD Modelling and Validation.
- SME in Basel Il A-IRB Credit Risk modeling for both Consumer & Commercial Banking products
- Possessing excellent management skills and having the ability to work with the minimum of supervision whilst leading a team
- Technical expertise in Basel II A-IRB Modeling (PD/LGD/EAD) approaches, Regulatory Capital, Economic Capital, CCAR.
- Strong with Risk analytics profile from a BFSI domain compulsory.
- Supporting the Global Finance team in developing best in class financial analytics and deploying these practices across priority markets
- Responsible for developing financial models to provide actionable insight to drive and support business stakeholders.
- Understand business and finance requirements and interpret data to provide meaningful analysis to facilitate business decision-making.
- Developing sophisticated and innovative analytics in the area of financial modelling and stress-testing:
- Support the evaluation of the reasonableness of the firm's efforts to translate broader economic stress scenarios into financial outcomes for its business lines/ portfolios. Develop infrastructure for stress testing.
- Develop expertise within the team on stress testing methodologies and techniques and bring recent advancements.
- Coordinate and compile stress test results and develop MI to communicate with wider audience
- Assess the impact of recommended scenarios on revenue and balance sheet items
- Assess the impact of mitigating actions on CAR, Income and LIC for different businesses- global banking, commercial banking, retail banking and wealth management
- Develop and maintain early warning triggers reporting
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for any asset or liability product or areas in financial modelling.
- Provide thought leadership and prepare ad-hoc requests quickly and independently but also be able to prioritize these requests.
- Maintain effective relationship with Business Partners and identify areas of service improvements by implementing regular calls and feedback mechanism.
- Liaise with Global Finance counterparts on analysis requirements and delivering the same within timelines.
- Understand business problem through discussions with various stakeholders and provide analytical solutions.
- Influence and escalate key issues in an effective way to ensure timely resolution.
Leadership & Teamwork :
- Actively support in maintaining an environment within the team which fosters knowledge sharing and open forums.
- Assist in motivating and developing (and recognizing) team members in order to meet deliverables, manage staff expectations, achieve efficiency in operations and maintain work-life balance.