Recruiter at Pylon Management Consultancy
Views:333 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Strategy Testing & Implementation Role - Bank (2-5 yrs)
Opportunity into strategy testing and implementation role with a global bank
- Strong understanding of risk management and business strategies /actions and risk policies.
- Proficient in SQL, SAS, in a UNIX and mainframe environment.
- Develop Test Strategy/Test plan for new/existing policy changes by interacting with multiple business stakeholders
- Work with project teams to establish functional test environments, set up test data/accounts to facilitate functional testing
- Able to interpret Testing Strategy and Plan to support implementation of the Testing schedule, scope, scripting, and follow on analysis and recommendations.
- Analyze and report test results; work with coding team to resolve issues; work with team to move from reacting to issues to proactively preventing them
- Experience in preparing test plans, devising manual test strategies, managing test data and ability to identify functional requirements through business requirements analysis.
- Experienced with test estimation, preparing test acceptance criteria and test Reports
- Defects trend analysis and status reporting
- Well versed with QA metrics and SLAs
- Self-directed and highly adaptive to changing priorities
- 2-5 years of work experience in financial services or Management consulting with in depth data analysis on consumer credit policies management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an analytical field is a minimum. Master's degree is a plus
Domain and Process Expertise :
- Strong understanding of risk management and credit strategies
- Project/testing/experience in a Main Frame and Client Server environment
- Experience in policy Agile project life cycle for implementing/testing changes
- Expertise in SAS Base, Statistics, SQL
- Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- IBM Mainframe, JCL and Unix experience is a plus
- MS Office Suite (including Access and PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage effectively in a high pressure organization with multiple deadlines
- Data oriented with ability to quickly understand complex strategies and concepts and drive them into actionable recommendations
- Strong Analytical capabilities, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.