TA Advisor at Talentgen Advisory LLP
Views:1085 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Strategy Role - Founder's Office - Logistics Business (2-6 yrs)
We are hiring for a Founder's Office role to enable founders to think on the vision while this person is focused on executing the mission and day-to-day activities. You will work with the CEO to prioritize and drive several internal and external initiatives for product launches, marketing campaigns, hiring, financial analysis, providing metrics, investor reports and ensuring the CEO's focus and time is invested in the company's top priorities.
- A role where you work directly with our founders or leadership team to help them build and grow the company.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and investor reports.
- Help in sustaining investor relations, fundraising and business development.
- Coordinate with the tech, product, marketing teams to build and launch new products, iterate to get to product-market fit, build strategic partnerships, design go-to-market strategies and establish key business opportunities. Basically establish and track progress across multiple projects ( OKRs etc) and work with stakeholders across functions.
- Strategy is great - But operationalizing projects when they don't have a clearly defined owner is higher IMPACT.
- Hiring is always part of a start-up's journey - do your part in recruiting the best and creating a fun and hungry work environment for everyone.
- Pick up special projects which align with the key priorities of the group at different times.