Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:1471 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Strategy & Review Role - Agro/FMCG/Coal & Mining - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-12 yrs)
MBA (Tier 1 colleges)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
Engage with the business leadership and oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution with the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads. Enable the Promoter Office Head on deep financial analysis for Value creation.
- Responsible for quarterly/ half yearly and annual business reviews of the portfolio businesses with the Promoter
- Assist the development of short/ medium- and long-term business plans
- Facilitate the 5 year roadmap/ strategic planning exercise with BU Head
- Actively participate in annual strategic planning process and ensuring alignment with the CEO and leadership team
- Independently assess new opportunities from qualitative and financial perspective (returns, investments etc.)
- Help determine key performance indicators and update dashboards as needed.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Financial analysis and reviews of key initiatives and the value being created for the Promoters
- Support the Promoters in maintaining strong relationships with key funders and stakeholders. Supplying background information on potential new partners or funders. Maintain lists of funders, stakeholders, and partners with whom their CEOs want regular contact, and tee up communications or arrange meetings to support ongoing relationship building.
- Assist in facilitating effective decision-making. Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives