Strategy & PRO Role - Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-13 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Consulting
Skills - Strategy Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Directly work with the head of strategy and is actively involved in strategizing, long term planning.
Client Details :
Our client is US Based MNC and is an industry leader in its Space.
- Leading a variety of the most complex business strategy projects that produce recommendations for addressing strategic opportunities for the business.
- Participating in multiple business strategy projects with direct leadership of significant work streams; projects may be within a business unit, across multiple business units, or involve the creation of a new business venture, such as a joint venture, equity alliance, acquisition, etc.
- Designs and develops strategy through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Applies strategic frameworks to analyze opportunities and develop solutions; synthesizes environmental data, stakeholder analysis, and market force data as a part of the financial and business analysis necessary to develop insights and solutions to support strategic business decisions.
- Communicates complex strategy topics clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences through both written and oral communication.
- Responsible for designing, leading, and executing enterprise-wide, and cross-functional global strategic programs to deliver significant and measurable improvement in user experience through systems and process simplification.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline; MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools strongly preferred.
- 8-12 years of experience in global strategy/operations consulting firms or internal consulting teams of large MNCs
- Candidates from Consulting backgrounds and Tier 1 is a mandate
- Candidates have experience in Product Tech Companies/Healthcare
- Stakeholder management capabilities preferably at C-suite level
- Demonstrated mastery of Program Management competency principles and practices
Job Offer :
- Fast track career in strategy consulting
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing domains in the country
- Opportunity to work with a US Based MNC
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shivani Agarwal on +91 80 6826 6814
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well