Strategy PMO Role - Supply Chain Management Domain - Pharma - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
Our client is amongst the leading Indian pharmaceutical companies.
Role: Strategy PMO - Supply Chain Management
Reporting to: Director
Experience: 4-10 years
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute
- Experience in running supply chain projects in the Pharma sector
- Consulting experience will be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Enable the leadership team in formulation of the long term and mid-term business strategy to drive base business with market beating growth
- Orchestrate the centrally coordinated PMO support and management of various activities for ongoing cross functional projects at group level in line with continuous improvement and organisational mid-long term goals
- Orchestrate business wise MIS analysis and reviews on periodic basis while ensuring that business objectives are met and bottlenecks are identified for resolution through cross-functional and time-bound projects
- Funneling the development and execution of digital and technology innovation roadmap/ digital strategy
- Liaise with Leadership team to drive priority thematic initiatives across commercial, SCM and functional areas
- Lead commercial excellence by engaging the leadership, and one level below, team through industry insights (IMS, AWACS), presentation of projects or thought leadership activities
- Perform market analysis for new high-potential opportunities to support the organisational organic/in-organic growth aspects.
- Identify strategic projects and perform problem solving, design, and implementation at organization level
- Implement statistical and business intelligence models for continuous improvements.