Recruitment Consultant at Global Management Consulting Firm
Views:2496 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Strategy & Planning Role - CEO's Office - India Operations - Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
This job is for you if you enjoy researching, analyzing, strategizing, and forecasting business scenarios. You will get the tremendous opportunity to work alongside and learn some ingenious tricks of business from an experienced board member. We- re looking for passionate individuals who are innovative, detail-oriented, have a feel for numbers, and most importantly, the candidate should have strong execution skills.
- Advanced Market Research, SWOT Analysis, at regular and pre-defined intervals.
- Business-vertical analysis and review, devising Sales & Marketing process improvement strategies.
- M&A opportunity evaluation, Investor-relations assistance, scoping out new opportunities for growth.
- Working closely with the Senior Management to implement novel initiatives across cross-functional teams.
- Forecasting business scenarios and developing implementation plans to meet the same.
We are looking for a professional with 2-5 years of experience in Strategy Consulting & Project Management OR the person who had worked with the CEO office earlier.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Economic Analysis
- Organization & Planning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Information research and analytic Skills
- Judgment & Decision making
- Attending board meetings
Desired Skills & Experience
- MBA from IIM / ISB OR tier 1 MBA colleges only
- 2- 5 yrs of Post Qualification exposure in Strategy consultation & Planning OR CEO office.
- Excellent communication, leadership & relationship management skills.
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel tools (Pivots, graphs, line-fitting, etc).
- Also of domain knowledge, experience in the Salesforce ecosystem/Technology background would be a plus
- Base location would be Bangalore.
- The candidate needs to travel to USA (New Jersey) every 6 weeks for in-person meeting with CEO for regular updates.
- The client is a salesforce platinum partner & consulting firm having global operations.
CTC offered: 18 to 30lpa