Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:160 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Strategy Office Role - Artificial Intelligence - IT (10-14 yrs)
Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
- Currently, we are in the process of hiring a DS & AI professional to manage the technology aspects of the mission. The role will involve :
- Representing AI's views to ecosystems partners, committees, and at international forums
- Providing thought leadership within the ecosystem on the topics of Data and AI
- Managing strategic DS&AI adoption initiatives involving ecosystem partners
- Articulating DS & AI trends for the internal teams
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders to program manage AI initiatives from technical perspective.
- Taking ownership and drive technical discussions with respective stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
Qualifications and Experience :
- An MBA/Masters/Bachelor's degree. 10-15 years of prior experience in business research/ analytics and IT industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth understanding of Data Architecture and Governance frameworks
- Experience in designing and executing Data Science and AI projects, including development and deployment on Cloud
- Good understanding & experience of executing projects leveraging MLOps/AIOps
- Expertise to understand business requirements & translating them into technical artefacts and vice versa.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
Nice to have: Domain knowledge & past projects in either Agriculture or BFSI