Manager Delivery -- IT Recruitments at New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:4516 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Strategy Manager - Supply Chain (7-15 yrs)
Supply Chain -- Strategy Manager (Channel Sales)
Channel Sales Supply Chain - Strategy Manager
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and import/export operations typically with a large or complex global business unit. Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drives backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and delivers demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
- Coordinates or leads regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Mentors junior-level staff.
- Coordinates, develops, and manages a Regulatory Trade Compliance program.
- Collaborates across countries within a region.
- Ability to influence a particular business within a region.
- Typically interacts with Managers and Directors.
- Typically leads low complexity projects.
- Utilizes the full range of quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 5-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Broker's license and/or 4-6 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong Understanding of overall supply chain strategy.
- Extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Available to Promise (ATP) and master scheduling
- Good understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives
- Thorough knowledge of inventory analysis
- Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management
Please reach me on below contacts for any query.
Manager Talent Acquisition - IT Applications
New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd | www.neweraindia.com
Dir: 011 - 40888409 | Mob : +91 8130928489 |
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.