Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1095 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Strategy Manager - Plant Operations - Manufacturing Firm (3-6 yrs)
Strategy Manager (Plant Operations)
Assisting the Plant Operation Head :
- Overseeing all the operational activities of the plant
- Continuously improving the quality of products to meet the set standards and customers' requirements
- Managing the performance of the team while ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations
- Controlling expenditure and managing capital requirements within a set budgets.
- Preparing production and performance reports for senior management
- Building effective professional working relationships with all stakeholders, including suppliers and customers.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive maintenance program for the plant.
- Maintaining all administrative records.
- Maintaining inventory levels and controlling the flow of product.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE with 3-6 years in the similar role in the Manufacturing Industry. The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
2. Strong organizational and planning skills to manage organizational change
3. Ability to develop, analyze and review numerical data to make decisions
4. Excellent negotiation and communication skills
5. Outstanding project management skills
Remuneration : An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.