Senior Consultant at Indihire
Views:1392 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Strategy Manager - Pharma - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-7 yrs)
- Primary responsibility to lead and drive key strategic projects sponsored by the Country President/Head Strategy & Business Transformation Supports Pharma Senior Management in communicating and translating the Pharma Strategy into clear tactics and managing projects to define subsequent operational actions
- Requires strong project management and interpersonal skills, ability to work within the organization at all levels, utilizing a very - hands on- approach to create value, manage projects and generate buy-in
- Supports the Country/Pharma Strategy by ensuring project plans are in line with leadership team expectations through ongoing communication & engagement with project teams.
- Manage and drive strategic cross-functional projects as defined by CPO Head and Country President, Country Executive Committee (CEC) or Pharma Leadership Team (PLT) members to successful execution with measurable business impact. Prepare and present regular updates to senior management
Experience & Qualification:
- MBA from Tier 1 institute shaving 2-7 yrs of experience .
- Should have worked in Pharma Strategy in consulting or Pharma companies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.