Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:826 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Strategy Manager - Pharma (8-12 yrs)
This role requires a strong commercial, financial, and strategic mindset to ensure successful delivery. The role involves working closely with senior leaders in the organization assisting with their Strategy, operations and day to day governance.
Business/ Strategy :
- Support Strategy Head to manage and drive key strategic projects, which typically require cross-functional collaboration from initiation to execution, ensuring alignment with organization and market priorities, and compliance with company requirements
- Will be part of the Transformation Program Office and be largely focused on execution, program management and implementation of strategy.
- Will work towards the creation of a dedicated center that contributes to - market study, value stream mapping, curating the business value proposition, building the pitch document, etc. along with reviewing the market acceleration strategies, digital roadmaps in close collaboration with various cross-functional teams.
- Maintain project register, dashboards and ensure project status reporting is timely and accurate.
- Analyze portfolio performance and recommend changes to achieve goals as necessary.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and decision support as necessary.
Planning / Operational :
- Elevate management review outputs data points and materials for easier decision making.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance and generate regular dashboards, provide support in preparation of presentation materials for business review, management events and conferences.
- Oversee the annual goal setting process ensuring that market goals are aligned with organizational strategy. Continue to review, enhance business processes to drive greater efficiency in-market and share best practices.
- Manage multi-year planning across the organization.
- Collaborate with Finance Business Partner to drive quarterly forecasting and annual operating plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.