Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:3123 Applications:1007 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:598
Strategy Manager - Key Initiative - Pharma - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Strategy Manager - Key Initiative for one of the company in the Pharma space.
Apply only if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of Exp as a Strategy Consultant in top management consulting organisation or in a Pharma organisation.
- This role is responsible for strategizing and executing key corporate initiatives.
- It will involve ensuring co-ordination and seamless execution with cross-functional stakeholders and tracking adherence to business objectives across the value chain.
- As part of the strategy team, planning and driving priority initiatives across the organization
- Tracking of key Initiatives and communicating internally and externally so that all employees and partners understand the plan, deliverables and timelines for those deliveries
- Ensuring timely and accurate execution of deliverables for multiple initiatives
- Ensuring visibility and adherence of business objectives for every department across the value chain
- Creative thinker and an influential collaborator
- Strong number and analytical skills
- Program management abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.