Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:4372 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Strategy Manager - Home Interiors Business (2-4 yrs)
Our client is a prominent brand in Bengaluru and Mumbai that designs homes and provides decors that are customized to the taste and liking of the customers. They are full-service professional interior design & build firm, led by Architects and focussed on providing Designer homes, that are personalized at value for money prices. They provide services that range from designs for kitchens, furniture, space planning, to managing the budget and vendors for all the civil, electrical and cleaning up as well.
Founded by an award-winning architect and designer duo, who bring together more than two decades of national and international design experience, are driven to bring the power of design to millions of lives. They have designed and built thousands of homes and are growing at over 300% YOY.
- As the Strategy Manager, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the development of the overall Company Strategy and provide assistance with specific strategic projects.
- This involves gathering data, conducting analysis, development of business cases and presentation material for new businesses, strategic investment in product and geographic segments.
- In addition, you will be responsible for identifying areas, which should form the focus of strategic analysis, developing strategies, business cases and roadmap to guide execution
What you will do:
Strategic Planning and Initiatives:
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities and then formulating business strategies and plans and implementing and monitoring Strategic Plans, including incubation
- Financial planning, business analysis.
Making plans and business strategies:
- Providing inputs, identifying growth and business development opportunities in existing lines of the business and then formulating plans for implementation.
- Identifying and evaluating potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhancing productivity and profitability
- Data analysis and structuring data
- Working on project management. Manages the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables
- Track industry & competitive landscape and provide leadership with key team market updates.
- Ongoing Market, customer and industry analysis.
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or within an equivalent corporate strategy team.
- Experienced in Strategic Planning and Implementation, New opportunity and business case preparation and evaluation, Financial Management techniques, Market Research, and Analysis
- Extremely strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presence in front of senior executives