Strategy Manager - HealthTech Platform - IIM/ISB/IIT/FMS/XLRI (2-6 yrs)
Strategy Manager- Series B funded HealthTech platform (Mumbai)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Consulting
Skills - HealthTech, Pharmaceutical, consulting, corporate strategy, business development, Go to market, product launch
Job Description : The client is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and agile member to join their Pharma Business team to take their solutions on real-world data insights and digital marketing platforms to the pharmaceutical firms across the country. The person will be responsible for leading and executing various strategic projects for the Pharma Business team.
Client Details : One of the fastest growing series B funded B2B Healthtech platforms backed by leading investors with excellent growth prospects in the Indian/Global healthcare ecosystem
- Develop in-depth knowledge of offerings, analyse the success rate of the offerings, suggest modifications in the offering type (including pricing, proposition etc)
- Research target companies at therapy and product level and help in building the value propositions for such companies
- Regular analysis of the top 50 pharma companies, new product launches, new marketing campaigns etc to identify areas of business opportunity
- Research on the emerging trends within the health tech as well as pharma industry and prepare value dossiers highlighting prospective propositions in line with the emerging trends
- Develop and maintain a sales lead tracker reflecting the status with each target client, potential deal value, expected deal closure timing and overall contribution to revenue
- Build and maintain a monthly metric system with updates on revenue growth by product and percentage utilization of digital marketing space
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales Directors and account managers in the entire sales lifecycle by providing timely insights and opportunities
- Manage a team of 1-3 internal sales consultants who will support the Sales team in curating product solutions for pharma and healthcare clients
- MBA/B.Tech/B.pharm from top tier schools (IIM/ISB/IIT/FMS/XLRI)
- 2-6 years experience in management consulting
- Experience with pharmaceutical /life sciences industry is strongly preferred but not mandatory
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving approach ; Agility with data and ability to break down large pieces of data into meaningful insights
- Ability to multitask and quick learner of new concepts / therapies
- Proven top performer
- Skilled in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge about Indian pharmaceutical market
- Willing to stay/relocate in Mumbai
Job Offer :
- Fast track career in consulting
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing domains in the country
- Opportunity to interact with the leading pharma clients
Contact - Srinjoy Sen +91 80 6826 6861.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.