Views:2001 Applications:714 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Strategy Manager - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Purpose of the Role:
This role holder will partner the Head of Strategy and other key stakeholders to identify and de-bottleneck growth opportunities through organic and inorganic
The member will also get opportunities to work on consulting assignments and partner with management consulting firms on strategic organization projects.
Qualification & Experience
- Qualifications: B.Tech / CA
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of work experience. Preference would be given for candidates who have prior exposure in Consulting, Strategy, Sales, Marketing or Finance
- Member should have spent around 18 months in current role
Key Deliverables of the Role
- Monitor FMCG trends in the space of GTM transformation, new consumer habits and new media channels. Also, track the market success case study to support the innovation agenda.
- Support key strategic initiatives (e.g. segment strategy, big bets, white space studies & recommendation) across functions and countries by:-
a. Address complex, priority business topics and opportunities in line with the strategic focus areas of the company
b. Develop compelling business cases and delivering insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
c. Enable actions against recommendations in a prompt, efficient manner
d. Build consensus and effectively influencing stakeholders across different countries, functions, and levels of the organisation
- Track business plan and medium to long term strategy on expected outcome and analysis of current internal and external business environment
- Track strategic and day-to-day competitive intelligence, peer company performance and market assessment to draw implications for the business and functions in the short and long term.
- Understand the digital landscape for Marico and the competition. Explore new digital business models and identify opportunities for revenue generation.
- Support initiatives in business development, Go To Market, new product/brand launches, and customer experience
- Strategic Mindset
- Business acumen
- Consumer and shopper insights exposure
- Communication Skills
- Networking and Influencing
- Analytical/Problem Solving approach
- Maturity to work with different senior stakeholder
Other Key Functional Interfaces
- CXOs (Functional heads)
- Corporate Communication
- Business Finance
- Supply Chain
- Management Consultants