Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:1002 Applications:573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Strategy Lead - CEO Office & Investor Relations - Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Directly work with business leaders and team to ensure programs from the CEO's office remain on track and work on various corporate strategy initiatives.
Investor relations management and preparing investor decks would be a key part of the role. The role is a mix of strategy and execution.
1. Manage investor relations & work on investor related queries & presentations
2 Drive strategic initiatives for the organization in line with the gaps identified through strong MIS & governance.
3 Collaborate with functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
4. Work on the organizational strategic leavers along with the CEO for improvement & tracking
5 Build organization effectiveness and efficiency within the organization.
6. Playing an influencer role with various stakeholders to get the correct status of the projects and work out possible solutions
7. Strong knowledge of operation excellence
8. Providing all necessary support for seamless execution of projects in their scale-up journey.
Skills & Education :
- You must be an MBA from a Top Tier B school with 5-8 years of significant experience in pan-India strategy & operation excellence and Handling successful key projects with a volume,
- High-quality operation excellence is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.