Strategy Lead - CEO Office & Investor Relations - Education Startup (4-8 yrs)
Strategy Lead - CEOs Office & Investor Relations - Education Startup
- We are currently retained by a leading education player in the country to hire a Strategy Lead (CEOs Office and Investor Relations) to join them as a part of the CXO's office.
- Would you want to work with the CEO's office on key programs and manage investor relations? The role would be to directly work with business leaders and team to ensure programs from the CEO's office remain on track and work on various corporate strategy initiatives. Investor relations management and preparing investor decks would be a key part of the role. The role is a mix of strategy and execution.
- Please note this is with an education startup that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a startup and are passionate about the education space. And more importantly you have experience of working in the CEO's office and on investor relations to qualify along with MBA from a top B school.
1. Manage investor relations & work on investor related queries & presentations
2 Drive strategic initiatives for the organization in line with the gaps identified through strong MIS & governance.
3 Collaborate with Functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
4. Work on the organizational strategic leavers along with the CEO for improvement & tracking
5 Build org effectiveness and efficiency within the organization..
6. Playing an influencer role with various stakeholders to get the correct status of the projects and work out possible solutions
7. Strong knowledge on operation excellence
8. Providing all necessary support for seamless execution of projects in their scale up journey.
To fit the bill :
- You must be an MBA from a Top Tier B school with 4-8 years of significant experience in pan-India strategy & operation excellence and Handling successful key projects with a volume,
- High quality operation excellence is required - (Please note this criteria is non-negotiable)
- Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience on managing CEO's office projects and manage investor relations.