Vertical Head - EMPI at Krehsst Recruitment Solutions
Views:668 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Strategy/Governance & Corporate IT Leader - Auto/FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Exp : 15 - 20 Years
Position will cover two critical roles :
1. Enterprise IT Product leadership (this covers all E2E solutions for corporate functions), including Business Partnering with the key global functional leaders
2. IT Strategy & Governance (in the market this is often named Office of the CIO lead)
On the agenda: Lead critical transformation in the technology landscape and operating model for corporate functions (review ERP - business services set-up - automated processes) Driving and supporting the IT transformation that includes new operating models and new WOW (scaled agile), across IT products and platforms, and the business. Govern & steer the implementation of the new Organization Digital strategy
In the role as Corporate IT Leader, lead and deliver the right Products for a diverse set of Corporate Functions. Build strong relationships with the Corporate Functional teams; shape their technology vision and own the execution roadmap. In close alignment with the corresponding corporate leaders, you are, in a - two in a box- leadership model responsible for business outcomes driven by technology products.
- Together with the business teams and a team of experienced solution architects, technical experts and a global service delivery team, the individual drives the end-to-end corporate processes to successful innovation, execution, and renewal, whilst developing new skills and talent in the IT and business organization.
Some of the primary responsibilities as Strategy, Governance and Corporate IT Leader are to:
1. Partner with the CIO, the IT LT and Senior company Leaders in providing technology vision and direction for the company
2. Drive focus and prioritization within the IT organization through establishing strategic planning, governance principles and processes
3. Oversee the development and maintenance of IT policies, procedures, methodologies and governance, as well as performance management frameworks and metrics
4. Ensure compliance with regulatory and audit requirements
5. Establish and implement transformation and excellence programs for the IT organization
6. Stay current with developments in new market trends and innovations in technology and the leadership of enterprise IT.
7. Develop productive relationships with Corporate Function leaders and product managers across the organization to influence how technology can enable new sources of value.
8. Design and execute the IT strategy and roadmap for Corporate Functions, working closely together with the other Product Line Leaders (Manufacturing, Commercial)
9. Provide leadership, vision and direction to the Corporate Product Line organization leveraging and developing the internal IT talent
10. Drive the design and implementation of technology enabled corporate processes, and oversee overall performance and service delivery.
11. Lead the life cycle planning of the Corporate applications through the phases of strategy, architect, select, deploy, operate, evolve, and retire.
12. Lead, guide, support and develop the team as well as individual talent, you foster broad cross-functional team collaboration, assuming accountability, motivating others through engagement and empowerment, communicating effectively inside and outside IT.
13. Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
The set of experience required for the role:
- 10+ years experience in a leadership position in an inter/multi-national organization, with 5+ years of demonstrated experience leading high-performing cohesive teams, as well as successful partnership with middle and senior management.
- Leadership experience in business/industry (beyond IT), transformations, leading cross-functional teams or projects, influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Experience in building strategies and roadmaps for corporate functions, budget planning, and workforce management
- Experience managing (internal and external) teams in application / ERP product development, implementation and management
- Experience managing in an organization primarily using agile / SAFE development methodologies is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.