HR consulting and Services Venture at Infinity People Private Limited
Views:613 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Strategy & Corporate Planning Role - Real Estate (7-10 yrs)
1. Oversee the negotiations surrounding the sale and purchase of real estate;
2. Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company's income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship
3. Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
4. Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
5. Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company's strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed
6. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company's portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services
7. Managing rights and obligations under the company's key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies
8. Obtain customer feedback on service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations
9. Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios
10. Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships. Obtain support from senior business development management to finalise recommendations and negotiations strategy
11. Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business
12. Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans
13. Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance;
14. Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc.
15. Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need;
16. Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities
17. Generate and Maintain all types of MIS related to Projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.