Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:1331 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Strategy & Corporate Finance Role - Mergers & Acquisitions - Chairman's Office - CA (15-21 yrs)
Strategy & Corporate Finance, M&A - Chairmans Office
- Financial Planning
- Management Reporting
- This role will be responsible for preparing business plans and strategy in consultations with senior leadership team.
- This role will allow the candidate to build a thorough understanding of all business areas ; strategy, planning, operations, technology, & innovation etc.
- Given the nature of business and overall size of the team, the incumbent will need to be highly motivated, a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Lead and develop strategic business plans and roadmaps for growth.
- Collaborate with various business verticals for planning and execution of marketing/ sales /production /product planning and go to market strategy.
- Developing initiatives for improving efficiency, effectiveness and implementing them.
- Analyzing industry standards, trends and market intelligence to carry out impact analysis for the organization.
- Identifying avenues for Merger, Acquisition, Joint Ventures and relevant opportunities by sourcing and analyzing data for potential target companies for evaluating feasibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.