Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:9834 Applications:4342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Strategy Consulting Role - Management Consulting Firm (2-7 yrs)
You will play an active role in problem solving, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, conducting well rounded research and analyses, and synthesizing them into clear project ideas and implementation plans.
- Produce credible analysis and recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, current events and client inputs; structure and present the output with minimal supervision
- Develop strategy and design actionable implementation plans for the assigned module(s) in a project
- Conduct research and work with industry experts, companies, start-ups and other ecosystem partners to gather market intelligence and insights
- Support development of thought leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of on-ground experience
- Assist in business development, as may be required
At least a Masters degree, or equivalent, from a reputed university, in business, economics, public policy
Professional Experience :
- Minimum 2-7 years of relevant work experience (a lower work experience threshold may be considered for exceptional candidates)
Relevant experience in at least one of the functional or industry areas mentioned below:
- Management consulting; strategic planning; public policy or policy advocacy
- Project management
- Experience in corporates with significant footprint in rural India. i.e. companies operating in sectors such as agri-inputs, select consumer goods, mining, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing development projects, preferably for a corporate
In addition, the candidate must have a strong understanding and curiosity for the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting both society and business.
Other Skills :
- Ability to quickly grasp the nuances of a new sector
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills, with exceptional attention to details
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Highly proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Personal Characteristics :
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
- Ability to multi-task, structure and manage intensive workloads
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
- Above all, a dynamic, highly energetic and passionate individual aligned with core values: care, collaboration, courage and action.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally
Location: New Delhi (preferred) or Mumbai