Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:3398 Applications:1019 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Strategy Consulting Role - Healthcare Domain - Big4 (2-7 yrs)
Healthcare Strategy Consulting
Position: Experienced / Senior Associate
- We are looking for Experienced / Senior Associates with 2-4 / 4-7 years of experience, to work in the Healthcare sector of our Strategy and Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai / Bangalore.
- Experienced / Senior Associates will work as an integral part of business analytics and strategy teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the US, performing high-end research and analysis and providing business recommendations to project teams.
- Experienced / Senior Associates work with clients through all stages of consulting projects: identifying the major issues that the client is facing, generating hypotheses against those issues, structuring and performing analyses, identifying creative but pragmatic options against the identified issues, developing conclusions, making strategic recommendations, and then developing plans to operationalize the recommendations.
- As Experienced / Senior Associates, the candidates will often be fully responsible for a work stream within the project working directly with client team members. Travel can be a part of the job.
Minimum Degree Required: Master's degree, MBA from leading business schools around the world
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in engagement management including owning and managing specific work threads, developing plans for components of engagements, coordinating activities between different work threads, identifying and managing changes in scope, and managing and mentor junior resources
- Develop and execute on project and analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager
- Interact with and advise consultants / clients in the US as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources, understand data, acquire and use relevant business knowledge
- Perform detailed market research and synthesize relevant data
- Identify and select the most relevant set of tools / techniques to meet client requirements
- Analyze and interpret project data, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on the result of the specific outputs
- Synthesize and present insights and recommendations
- Strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- Significant contribution to knowledge and firm building activities