Strategy Consulting - BFSI (4-12 yrs)
Strategy Consulting (Specialist)
Leading US based Financial Services firm is Hiring- Strategy Consultants
Job Code :- 0054
- This role would support and build key relations with senior business partners.
- The ask being partnering with the business to help answer strategic business questions through research and integrated insights and deliver these in the best consultative way possible to senior leaders
- Independently leading and project managing research oriented projects and developing subject-matter expertise as a customer and competitive intelligence professional
- Build a reputation with direct clients as a solutioner, consultant and recommendations-driven person
- Interact with US team to understand their analysis requirements and also throughout the life of the project (kick-off, interim review, final review etc)
- Consulting role- Banking and finance domain
- Go to strategy expertise.
- Market Entry strategy
- End to End consulting role
- Internal and stake holder strategy.
- Flair for quantitative/ qualitative data analyses and interpretation
Education and Experience
- MBA or equivalent qualification preferred from Top B school.
Please forward your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
Current CTC – Fixed + Variable-
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.