Human Resource at Tecnova Global
Views:2956 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Strategy Consultant/Senior Strategy Consultant - Manufacturing/Auto Business (5-15 yrs)
Urgent opportunity for Senior Strategy Consultant
Job responsibilities will be :
- Client Servicing - Carry out assignments relating to Market research , Strategy consulting, Supply Chain Management, Partner/ distributor search, Due diligence for companies under the guidance of a manager
- End to End B2B Industry Analysis and Project Execution capability.
- Assist and support his manager in research, data gathering, analysis and report preparation.
- Managing end-to-end projects involved from project structuring, resource allocation, key stakeholder identification, primary level interviews to gather insights to eventually building the strategic roadmap.
- Meeting companies in India for Primary research
- Client facing role would involve travelling within India / Abroad.
- Collect information through secondary research
- Performed competitive landscaping for various industrial clients to assess market dynamics.
- Managed project risk effectively, ensuring seamless delivery and optimal resource utilization
- Identify business requirements clearly, execute and deliver projects to surpass client expectations
- Understanding of Financial analysis will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of Indian business environment.
Core Skills :
- Handling multiple projects at a given point of time.
- Process driven & willing to go extra mile for client satisfaction.
- Extremely willing to do field research.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Strong analytical ability & presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.