Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:647 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Strategy Consultant - Renewable Energy - Contractual Role - IIM/IIT/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Strategy Consultant - Renewable Energy - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a consultant to support them on a Renewable Energy Project for a major PSU client in India.
The consultant will closely work with the client senior leadership to ensure timely deliveries of various projects and must have knowledge of new green energy technology policy development.
1. Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
2. Present findings and recommendations to clients
3. Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
4.- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
5. Manage overall module while working with rest of the project team (including Partners)
6. Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Key experience needed- :
1. Previous experience working on projects in the Renewable Energy field
2. 2 to 5 years of experience in industry/consulting
3. A post-graduation degree from a Tier-1 college
4. Excellent communication skills
The initial role will be on a 12-month contract which can be extended further with the consulting firm based on performance.
The location for the project will be Delhi NCR.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.