Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:316 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Strategy Consultant - Financial Services Firm - Contractual Role - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-9 yrs)
Strategy Consultant - Leading Financial Services Firm - Contractual Role
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client, a leading financial services firm is working on a large scale transformation project. They are looking for a consultant with prior experience of working on strategy/digital transformation/technology implementation projects in the financial services industry.
Below summarises the role :
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with rest of the team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 3 - 9 years of experience working in Financial Services
- A degree from a top tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 24-month contract. This project opportunity is based out of Chennai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.