Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:253 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Strategy Consultant - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/XLRI (4-10 yrs)
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client, a global consulting firm, is working on a large scale transformation project for a major steel manufacturing client in India. They are looking for a consultant to join their team with previous experience working on strategy and cost optimisation projects in the manufacturing industry.
Below summarises the role:
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with rest of the team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 4 - 10 years of experience working on strategy/cost optimisation/operational excellence projects in the manufacturing industry
- A degree from a top tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. This project opportunity is based out of Bhubhnaeshwar and the consultant can travel to location from Monday till Friday and weekends in base location.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.