Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:1179 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Strategy Consultant - Consulting Firm (2-8 yrs)
Our client, a global consulting firm is currently building an EdTech platform for upskilling the organisation's workforce. They are looking to onboard a consultant with prior experience working on strategy projects preferably in the consulting industry.
The consultant will be embedded into the project team and will be responsible for project managing various aspects mentioned below:
- Liaising with external vendors to create self-paced content for various programs (from scriptwriting, voice-over to Instructional design)
- Supporting the team on other workstreams such as curation of new programs, creation of marketing collateral, operational support for ongoing programs, etc.
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying a project management framework for their effective delivery
Experience needed :
- 2 to 8 years of experience in the consulting/strategy domain
- A degree from a top tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. This opportunity is based out of Delhi.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.