Recruitment Consultant at StrikeOne Recruiters
Views:3309 Applications:934 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:443
Strategy Consultant - Consulting Firm (0-3 yrs)
- A Consultant is an integral part of the project team and works closely with client teams to design solutions and drive change.
- The work involves creation of frameworks, in-depth research and fact finding, data analysis, and working with some of the subject matter experts. There is client interaction from the very beginning and the opportunity to work with top management teams.
- Consultants get to learn about different industries and domains with every assignment. In addition, there are several knowledge creation programmes, internal initiatives and projects to get involved in.
Do you fit the bill?
- You are driven by intellectual curiosity and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
- Unstructured problems and environments have always excited you
- You have a high sense of ownership towards your work
- You thrive on discussions and debates, and love to speak your mind- You are passionate about delivering exceptional results
- You are a high performer! Excellence is part of your DNA
Recruitment process:We hire candidates from the IIMs and other top MBA colleges. Candidates with work experience of 0-3 years should apply.
we take recruitment very seriously and devote considerable time and effort to ensure the right fit for the candidate and the company. Typically, this will include 2 to 4 rounds of case-based discussions. Considering the current pandemic, all discussions will be conducted on phone or Zoom.