Strategy Consultant - Climate Change - Healthcare (4-8 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Consulting
Skills - Strategy Consultant - Sustainability & Climate Change / Healthcare - Delhi
Job Type - Permanent
Description - As a Business Consultant, you will deliver projects that provide support to leading companies in their business development and expansion.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading European Management Consulting firm and provides end to end consulting to its partners which range from big multinationals to small family-owned businesses.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver on projects that provide support to leading health-care or energy and utility companies in business development and expansion.
- The projects include market entry and growth strategies, identification of partners, stakeholder analysis and management, facilitation of government relations, establishment support and more.
- You will also be part of the sales team, ensuring that we are seen as trusted advisors, with a clear point of view relating to their most pressing challenges on the market.
A successful candidate would have the following:
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Health-care or Energy Consulting
- Experience in client relationship management
- Experience in Business Development
Job Offer :
Apart from an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mallika Anand on +91 124 452 5409
Contact - Mallika Anand - +91 124 452 5409
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.