Strategy Consultant - Big4/CEO Government Advisory (10-15 yrs)
The Director - Government Relations/Advisory will play a key leadership role in the organization, set government engagement agenda to be conducted in alignment with organizational goals, initiate and maintain critical government relationships and lead and manage a talented team to execute on priorities. Additionally, the director is expected to work closely with the program director to ensure alignment on the strategy and activities between both teams, with the technology and research directors for necessary support with the government team's priorities and with the fundraising director to support with raising funds and managing donor requirements. Finally, the director is a key leadership position and the director will be working with other vertical heads to support program and organizational development.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop annual and multi-year strategy plans in alignment with thematic goals
- Collaborate with the CEO, program leadership, and other functions to develop and execute the Government Engagement strategy
- Develop and hold relationships with key government stakeholders including Principal Secretaries of state Labour Departments and state Food and Civil Supplies Departments
- Conceptualize and develop products and services for government departments in accordance with the government engagement strategy
- Setup and manage teams that are seconded to departments and that can deliver products/services that are needed for government engagement
- Lead professional development and upskilling of team members
Ideal qualification and work experience
- 10+ years of professional experience, with significant experience leading teams
- 5+ years of experience working with State or National governments. Experience setting up new partnerships with government departments will be a plus
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, and structure arguments effectively
- Ability to conduct quantitative analysis in Excel
- Strong facilitation skills for internal and external collaboration
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills in English. Conversational ability in Hindi.
- Passion driven
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.