Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:1356 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Strategy Associate - AMC Business - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI/ISB (2-5 yrs)
Our Client of a TOP AMC Based at Mumbai.
They are looking for enthusiastic professionals with experience in Internal Strategy and Reporting to take on a multi-faceted role, which includes performing extensive data analytics, strategic projects for management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Thinking through strategic imperatives and levers and working with the top management to deliver meaningful results.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts and accounting principles, Investment Management, Capital Markets, Pricing & positioning etc.
- Ability to grasp market dynamics, understand the business implication and set strategic direction
- Experience developing highly complex financial models and developing reporting packages, preferably at a high-growth company.
- Creating periodic business performance reports for management to review revenue growth, operational performance, etc.
- Interacting with company management and team leaders in Financial Services with regards to client updates/progress
- Working with various internal departments to facilitate business planning, tracking organizational capacity, and enabling business decision-making
Successful candidates will have a degree from a top-tier MBA program, have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, and the ability to meet each of the following criteria:
- A strong and demonstrated interest in thinking through large and complex transformation exercises
- Background or experience (through coursework or employment) in financial analysis.
- A base level of knowledge in business strategy, marketing, finance, operations, and data analysis techniques.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire, and motivate all levels of staff
- Establish and maintain collaborative, supportive, open, and professional working relationships with various executives, management, and team members.
- Help foster innovation. Support a culture that empowers everyone to be a thought leader
- Study and continuously learn about our industry, products, competitors, and customers
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Passion for continuously learning and growing
- Strong eye-for-detail and ability to multi-task
- Detailed understanding of the financial services industry
- Hands-on experience working with senior management
- Excellent skills in preparing business presentation, excel sheet working, data analytics, preparing business reports.