Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:4258 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Strategy Analyst - Micro Finance (9-12 yrs)
As a strategic analyst in Company, the incumbent will be is responsible for :
- Reviewing the current Business operations on a continuous basis to identify/ develop options, product categories, business plans to determine the overall direction it should take to succeed.
- The role will require developing key business decisions and solutions by gathering, reviewing, and testing data in a number of ways. The incumbent will have to manage multiple stakeholders and facilitate meetings among leadership team members for decision making and managing respective operational procedures/processes along the way.
- Role will also include troubleshooting situations, compare data, measure risk, and find mitigating actions, in essence, have problem-solving skills. On the whole, evaluate processes, procedures, programs, machinery, and people to solve problems as they arise.
- Should possess superior organizational and management skills and always be willing to learn given the technical/ product context. Critical thinking skills are an absolute must, and it is imperative that this person can develop out of the box solutions for seemingly-ordinary problems.
- While the role is that of an individual contributor, the incumbent will need to be a team player, an independent thinker who creates unique solutions for problems that seem to have none.
- Channel management. Review the current social and commercial partners and prepare a road map to help Company reach 100 mils HH.
- Regular review of Partner progress/ performance and design relevant reward/ incentive structures to drive Business growth.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement/ management to drive the desired outcome.
- Coordinate and work closely with the field operations team, backend operations team and product team to help implement relevant processes to drive growth.
- Monitor the market continuously and identify new growth areas for business (all aspects of financial inclusion and not just microcredit).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have 9 to 11 Years of relevant work experience
- Good leadership and management skills
- Should have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated success and achievement orientation
- Exceptionally high motivational levels; needs to be a self-starter
- Understanding of micro finance industry, exposure to working in technical product environment will be preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- People management skills and critical thinking skills
- Affirmative in nature, strong Leadership skills, clarity of thought and perseverance
- Flair and ability to evaluate business opportunities
- Relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and yet manage delivery within the agreed timelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.