Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:835 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Strategy Analyst - EdTech - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
- Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to understand business issues and recommend solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered
- Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines. Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Emphasis is on providing business insights
- Education from Tier 1 B School/Engineering College
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Ability to partner with BD teams to understand client problems and marketing strategies; should have Business Development acumen and ability to identify Business Development opportunities
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.