Strategy Analyst - Consulting Firm (2-6 yrs)
We are hiring folks for the position of strategy analyst in Mumbai with a leading consultancy organization.
- The person is responsible for the development of a decentralized strategic activity planning process and ensuring its adoption across the businesses.
- The person supports the strategic planning process to ensure that this process is timely, focused, and value adding. He/She also ensures that the strategy planning process highlights existing business issues, making certain that these issues are thoughtfully addressed by the laid out plans.
- The analyst is responsible for the development of weekly/quarterly/annual strategic risk reports for the senior strategy management as well as the business top leadership.
- The analyst also remains responsible for client and stakeholder management, interactions.
- He/ She plays a highly collaborative role and will routinely work with the business senior executives in setting the vision and agenda of the business and work with the day-to-day planning teams in developing a clear roadmap that will realize the business vision.
- 2-5 Years of work experience.
- Prior experience of working in management consultancies.
- Excellent communication skills