HR Professional at Altaa Vistaa
Views:5927 Applications:623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Strategic Sourcing Analyst - eCommerce Startup (2-4 yrs)
- Efficiency in sourcing is a critical enabler for Oraganization to achieve scale and profitability. The strategic Sourcing Analyst will be expected to identify and drive cost optimization initiatives across all businesses of the organization.
- The role reports to the Commercials/ Sourcing head of the organization and will primarily be responsible for the improvement in profitability- OPEX and CAPEX reduction.
- This will require the application of sourcing levers such as low-cost country sourcing, new vendor identification, material specification optimization or demand management to multiple sourcing categories across BU's.
- Additional responsibilities include supporting product upgrade initiatives to improve customer experience (eg. Setting up Low-Cost Country sourcing, introducing Cult-branded equipment in our fitness centers etc.) and setting up processes for the future state. The individual in this role will work closely with company's operations, quality, finance, and expansion teams.
- There would be 30% of domestic and international travel involved.
- Invites bids, lead auctions, negotiates with suppliers, qualifies and supports contracting with a new vendor. Manage internal customer relationships by leading cross-functional sub-category teams, developing deep category knowledge and to aggressively track and improve CAPEX/ opex with the preferred supplier(s)
- Manage and optimize functional sourcing support activities across multiple categories and BUs
- Draft supplier scorecards Conduct supplier's performance validation events and drive improvement initiatives
- Conduct complex/ adhoc supplier profiling and financial risk assessment- Should be able to do industry benchmarking and market intelligence reports independently
Background & Skills:
- 2+ years of work experience in procurement/ supply chain/ operations (either in functional roles or as a consultant)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal Communication
- Comfortable with/have experienced the fast-paced nature of startups
- Graduates from Tier-1 institutions (IIT / NIT/ BITS / St. Stephen's / SRCC)