Strategic Sales Manager - Energy Storage (3-8 yrs)
Strategic Sales Manager - Energy Storage
Industry : Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management, Energy Storage, EV, Batteries
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Take ownership of winning and developing new key accounts in the EV sector for the sales of energy storage solutions
- Explore new and unexplored customer segments and markets for expansion of business and sales
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading power electronics company engaged in designing, engineering and manufacturing of DC power solutions for various vertical markets with Telecom being the largest of it.
- It is also one of the largest suppliers of Li-ion batteries with major share in telecom sector.
- Person should be able to coordinate with new age start up, should have aggressive sales skillset, should be able to generate and closed new deals.
- Complete Account Management as per Geography / customer segments
- Manage relationship at all levels and with all stakeholders
- Maintaining the list of Key Contacts in an Account
- Make a clear engagement plan and identify the critical success factors
- Mapping the total Account Potential
- Company Order History & goals for the current year
- Create & close major opportunities
- Account Transition Plan
- Own the top line from all the accounts
- Budget Vs projected sales forecast on a monthly basis (Rolling for a quarter)
- Days of Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- B.E./ B.Tech and MBA from tier 1 institute
- Work Experience - 3-6 Years; proven track record in business sales
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to develop and execute sales and business development strategies for a forward looking organization working on new technologies in Energy storage.
- Amazing learning opportunities in a growing organization and dynamic work culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.