Strategic Sales Manager - Energy Storage (3-8 yrs)
Strategic Sales Manager - Energy Storage
Industry : Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management, Energy Storage, EV, Batteries
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Take ownership of winning and developing new key accounts in the EV sector for the sales of energy storage solutions
- Explore new and unexplored customer segments and markets for expansion of business and sales
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading power electronics company engaged in designing, engineering and manufacturing of DC power solutions for various vertical markets with Telecom being the largest of it.
- It is also one of the largest suppliers of Li-ion batteries with major share in telecom sector.
- Person should be able to coordinate with new age start up, should have aggressive sales skillset, should be able to generate and closed new deals.
- Complete Account Management as per Geography / customer segments
- Manage relationship at all levels and with all stakeholders
- Maintaining the list of Key Contacts in an Account
- Make a clear engagement plan and identify the critical success factors
- Mapping the total Account Potential
- Company Order History & goals for the current year
- Create & close major opportunities
- Account Transition Plan
- Own the top line from all the accounts
- Budget Vs projected sales forecast on a monthly basis (Rolling for a quarter)
- Days of Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- B.E./ B.Tech and MBA from tier 1 institute
- Work Experience - 3-6 Years; proven track record in business sales
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to develop and execute sales and business development strategies for a forward looking organization working on new technologies in Energy storage.
- Amazing learning opportunities in a growing organization and dynamic work culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.