Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:7671 Applications:1190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Strategic Role - Human Resources (10-12 yrs)
- Be the business leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
- Oversee and manage best in class HR service delivery model, talent management strategies, total rewards, organization design, best in class talent acquisition and managing the transformation.
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR interventions.
- Partner in the process of Policy formation and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies.
- Build a strong Talent Pool for the organization through Succession planning and create adequate succession pipeline.
- Create talent management strategies and develop strategic relationship with business to drive org goals.
- Be the guardian of change management - for changes that have any people implications. Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.