Managing Director at Acura Solution
Views:842 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Strategic Planning Manager/Digital Transformation Specialist - Pharma Domain (3-8 yrs)
- Support Chief Digital Officer, RDS and his leadership team with strategy development, operational efficiency, financial analysis, thought leadership
- Create strategic content, roadmaps for the group
- Communication Expert (drafting strategic communications, supporting LT with communication strategy etc. for RDS Technologies)
- Owning creation of CXO Level context for external and internal consumption
- Develops, analyzes, implements and oversees short-term and long-term strategic business processes and plans to increase operational efficiency, meet organization strategic vision and achieve financial goals.
- Monitors industry trends, competitor actions, economic developments and regulatory environment to identify and plan for expected impact on business operations.
- Supports the development and execution of long-range strategic plans and objectives to ensure the organization's continued successful growth and profitability.
- Conducts organizational positioning analyses and other studies; coordinates input to facilitate integration of business unit plans with the corporate plan; and formulates strategic courses of action to maximize the organization's leverage within its market.
EDUCATION - Master's / Bachelor's degree from Top schools.
LOCATION - Bengaluru, India
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.