Senior Recruiter at eTeam Infoservices
Views:794 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Strategic Partner Manager - News Segment - Media (7-15 yrs)
We are Hiring a "Strategic Partner Manager - News" for a Multinational Social Media Giant!
- Seeking an experienced executive to support and grow news publishers and creators on social media platform. The candidate will manage publishers (newspapers, broadcasters, digital natives, independent news creators) and offer monetization, product adoption and training solutions.
- The 'Strategic Partner Manager - News' will work closely within the News Partnerships team and in collaboration with other cross-functional teams, to help achieve this objective. This will include a focus on growing video output and quality with a view to broadly influence user adoption of the platform in India.
- This role is part of the News Partnerships Team. Overall, the goal of the team is to help India's leading News publishers (Newspapers, Broadcasters, Digital Publishers/Natives, Independent News Creators and Public Figures) manage and grow their presence on social media platform.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the News Partnerships team include :
- managing relationships with premier partners, whether organizations or individuals; develop strategies and programs that foster greater collaboration.
- solicit and incorporate feedback on product development and prioritization, and clearly communicate and foster transparent partner dialogue.
- Ensure implementation and optimization of the news strategy amongst relevant partner set in India.
- Work closely as part of and in collaboration with the India news partnerships team to drive high-impact product adoption i.e., consistent output, high quality creation and innovative use-cases.
- Ability to conceptualise and nurture partner led/facing initiatives including deals and Tie-ups, which deepen the platform narrative and consumer impact in the region.
- Identify and help build unique success stories from India with a view to institutionalise best practices and seed new trends in the markets.
- Partner cross-functional teams internally and externally to strengthen go to market strategies focused on News creators/publishers and priority products based on evolving landscape and business environment
- Act as a strong advocate for partners, internally and externally. By contributing to product and program development and providing timely counsel to partners on their content strategy