Strategic Marketing Manager - Life Science/Healthcare Domain (5-10 yrs)
We are seeking for our clients - Manager - Strategic Marketing focused on healthcare and lifescience market to join their strategic marketing team at their Bangalore office. This candidate is a key member of the marketing team and is responsible for using original research and deep functional and industry expertise to develop insights that uncover emerging trends and help senior executives anticipate and prepare for changes, improve key business metrics and outcomes.
Why should you be excited about this role?
The candidate demonstrates :
- 5-8 years of professional experience in market research, competitive Intelligence, consulting or similar roles
- Master's degree or MBA is preferrable - technology and healthcare life sciences knowledge helpful
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Spirit of partnership and high EQ to manage multiple senior stakeholders from an individual contributor, leadership by influence position
- Should be fully independent in data analytics
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines with little oversight
- Strategic thinking, coupled with strong execution skills and a roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
Specifically, this candidate will:
- Devise research plan and effective research strategy to conduct market research so that decision makers are informed and supported by timely and accurate data and thorough analysis
- Conduct primary (surveys, interviews) and secondary market research to understand market trends and establish a roadmap of actions to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Generate, assemble, and disseminate meaningful and actionable intelligence to support strategic marketing initiatives and enhance business strategy and decision making through analysis of related market, products, pricing, customers, competition, and marketplace trends
- Engage with clients and partners to uncover insights and translate the insights into various reports and formats such as dashboards, whitepapers, videos, webinars, podcasts, infographics and POVs
- Gather, maintain, and publish healthcare, digital, and other relevant industry specific info/statistics on a periodic basis
- Engage with industry forums and customer councils to establish thought leadership and influence business priority, industry trends, and strategic direction
- Collaborate and partner across functions and with peers across the globe to understand research and intelligence needs and gather the right inputs and align on key decisions using data
We are reimagining the way the healthcare industry works by applying technology to make contemporary care affordable and accessible to all. We are looking for individuals who understand the importance of data and have the ability to convert that data into compelling narratives and reports using oral and written presentation skills. You will work with a bunch of talented and driven colleagues and be exposed widely to customers and leadership. Above all, you will have the opportunity to shape the market by identifying and promoting the next big trends and will make a difference to advancing healthcare for all.