Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:5217 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Strategic HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (17-20 yrs)
Strategic Human Resource Business Partner (Diversity Preferred) Tier 1 institutes
Responsibilities / Activities :
Strategy / Governance / Policy :
- Provides strategic HR support related to human capital management that enables client managers turn business strategy into business practice and results.
- Propagates use of HR best practice among HRA's and line managers.
Leadership / Management :
- Acts as interface and advisory point of contact to the HR community representing client specific needs to HR management/ leadership bodies.
- May manage functionally/ regionally aligned HR Advisors as required. Manages staff to ensure consistency and quality of work, career paths, and succession planning
Client / Employee Relations :
- Acts as key advisor to client management team. Attends and actively participates in client management team meetings.
- Facilitates development of work culture and climate to meet business and employee needs.
- Liaison with colleagues in other locations and divisions on HR issues and initiatives
Functional / Process Group :
- Makes a significant contribution to the implementation and execution of HR policy and procedures.
- Facilitates access of client groups to improved HR services by partnering with HR Subject Matter Experts, Process Experts, and HR/SDC to deliver outstanding compensation, benefits, diversity, learning, employee development, talent and succession planning, human capital management, immigration/visa issues, international assignment management, promotions, performance management, mobility, terminations, employee exiting and off-boarding due to separation, reductions in force and employee retention support.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic and advisory perspective
- Ability to understand business strategy and HR implications. Strong business judgment
- Creative insight and delivery of practical HR solutions to meet business challenges
- Results-orientation with a superior ability to execute as well as creatively solve problems
- Combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility level to work of with all levels the organization including senior management
- Ability to analyze human capital data to identify business improvement opportunities
- Sound problem solving, conflict resolution and project management experience and abilities.
- Efficiently works across organizational and regional boundaries to succeed in a highly-matrixed global organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization, written/ verbal communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- High energy level and passion with the ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented dynamic environment
- Assertive, self-starter, independent thinker with tremendous initiative and drive
- Strong relationship building and influence skills. Ability to become the key trusted advisor to client management team.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive work relationships with peers, management, key stakeholders and clients