Manager Recruitment at Skillventory India P Ltd
Views:499 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Strategic Executive Assistant To CRO - NBFC (3-9 yrs)
Hiring Strategic EA to CRO for a Leading NBFC.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CRO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CRO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CRO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CRO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CRO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CRO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.