Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1715 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Strategic Alliances Head - Payment Partners - Bank/NBFC (7-14 yrs)
Strategic Alliances Head - Banks, NBFCs, payment partners
About the job:
Are you a banking expert, now set to utilize the skills to set up the Global Payments Vertical? Do you excel at connecting with potential partners, leading exploratory discussions and developing long term business relations? If you wish to lead the strategy and partnerships in the global payments domain to meet key business goals then this is the role for you.
Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in a banking/ financial institution with fintech start-up exposure is a plus
- Deep understanding of the banking sector (India & global) with all RBI and compliance requirements
- Proven proficiency in forging strategic alliances with banking/financial/payment gateway/fintech service providers preferably with a successful track record of managing business relationships and driving revenue growth via global strategic partnerships in a SaaS firm is preferred
- Strong business acumen with ability to independently navigate business deals
- Exceptional leadership skills, ownership values and relationship management
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and team player with ability to operate in a fast paced environment by prioritizing and strategizing efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical and creative problem solver with the ability to propose innovative solutions to problems at hand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop long term strategic partnerships with financial services ecosystem partners like Banks, Payment gateways, Payment Wallets & Interfaces, Payment Analytics, WebApps, Fintech SAAS providers etc. across the world to drive business goals
- Create, manage and grow the alliances funnel for all business territories from reaching-out to nurturing potential partners including negotiating contracts and SLAs
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships with partners while strategically scaling the business partnership while providing an excellent partner experience
- Understand holistic requirements of the Business and Product in terms of API integrations with various existing tools and technologies to incorporate necessary features
- Work cross-functionally with Business and Product teams to build features required to improve customer experience, reduce costs, and improve efficiency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.